Starting a business in India is quite easy with new regulations passed by the Government of India. However, you still have to follow a strict process to register your business. Thanks to some people companies offering online registration services, you can easily complete your company registration process without much hassle.
While planning to register a business, it is unquestionably a better idea to rent a reputed registration insurance company. These companies have seasoned experts that is able to do your task quickly and without any trouble. However, you must know the company registration. Below is the method followed to register a home based business in India:
1. Select at least four unique names in your company. Give your names priority according to selecting. The registration entity will provide you the name which is ready. The names you select must contain no less than two words, first describing your business name and second one describing the nature of your business.
2. Apply for the name selection with an e-Form 1A (General Rules and Forms) together with a fee of Rs. 400-500. If the applied name is available, very useful registered for you. In the eventuality of unavailability, you will have to apply for a different name.
3. Once historical past of the is approved, you could apply for registration through e-Forms 1, 8 and 37. This has to be done within 6 months of brand name getting your name approved.
4. Prepare the Memorandum and Articles of Association along with solicitors and get them stamped with the correct stamp duty. These signed by on the two subscribers.
5. Pay the Limited Liability Partnerhsip Registration in India Online fee and filing fee
6. Arrange the next documents:
Memorandum of Association and a duplicate duly stamped
Articles of Association and a duplicate duly stamped
original and a copy of the agreement between the partners (if any) describing their posts and responsibilities in the company
Power of Attorney (if any)
a copy of this letter regarding accessibility of the Registrar of Companies
E-Form no. 1, 18 and 32
receipts of payment of registration and filing fees
7. Get the certificate of incorporation into the Registrar of Companies. They’ll verify your documents and once verified, your company will be incorporated. The date mentioned in the certificate will be the date of the company registration.
8. Once it’s done, the company can start its business immediately under Section 149 (7).
Apparently, it is a complicated and long process where a small mistake may cost much of time and money. Due to this reason, most of the people consider hiring companies’ house expert services. These companies have great skills and experience within doing such tasks, and the’ve the right teams to execute each event. Therefore, the process becomes simpler, takes lesser time and lesser campaigns. Look around you and choose a registration company to get those company incorporated quickly.